Why Choose Southwest Ohio
Middletown, Monroe or Trenton is a great place to call home, build a business, and visit. With its proximity to Dayton and Cincinnati, this part of Ohio offers a premier location for doing business, raising a family, participating in recreational activities, sightseeing, and much more. With nearly a quarter of Ohio’s Fortune 500 companies nearby, this area is ideal for economic development.
Middletown, Monroe and Trenton offers small town living with big city capabilities and amenities. The area holds easy access to world-class sports, arts, and entertainment venues. Because of our smaller cities, it costs less to live and run a business. The cost of living is below the national average and the Cincinnati-Middletown area has the lowest business operating costs of all cities in the nation with populations of two million or more.
Within 600 miles are:
- 53% of the nation’s population
- 41% of the nation’s purchasing power
- 44% of the nation’s manufacturing
- 60% of the nation’s value-added by manufacturing
By offering a diverse selection of business, travel amenities, entertainment, and residential opportunities, Southwest Ohio remains a competitive area. Choose Southwest Ohio to call home, build your business, and visit.
- Butler Co Dept of Development
- MetroParks of Butler County
- Middletown Moving Forward
- Middletown Visitors Bureau
- Downtown Middletown Inc
- Great Miami Riverway
- Monroe CIC
- Butler County Visitors Bureau
- Warren County CVB
- Premier Health/Atrium Medical Center
- Midpointe Library System
- Monroe Lending Library
- Ohio Challenge Balloon Competition
- Ohio Chamber
- US Chamber