Outdoor Drink Area
Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week; 12 PM - 12 AM
How it Works: You can purchase a beverage from a liquor permit establishment within the DORA boundaries and walk around our downtown DORA district with your drink! Your beverage be placed within a designated DORA plastic cup if you wish to leave the establishment. Drinks cannot be taken out of the establishment without being in an official DORA cup . No cans, no glass bottles, and no outside drinks are permitted within the DORA.
- Purchase your drink at a DORA designated establishment.
- Drink and Stroll inside the DORA boundaries, look for signs!
- Please finish your drink before entering another DORA designated establishment.
Where to Buy:
- @ the Square
- DC Roadhouse
- Merkel's Tavern
- Middletown Lyric Theatre
- Mz. Jade's
- Primetime Fieldhouse
- Spoken Bicycles
- The Slice
- The Sorg Opera House
- The Swire Inn
- The Windamere
- West Central Wine
- White Dog Distilling Company
- VUE 791 @ Forest Hills Country Club
- Purchase a drink at an authorized location and walk around the DORA
- Take a purchased drink into a non-liquor serving establishment if the owner allows
- Drink responsibly and have fun
- Bring your own drinks into the district
- Walk around with a purchased drink not in a designated DORA plastic container (no cans, no glass, no outside drinks are permitted)
- Walk around without a DORA plastic cup.
- Take a beverage purchased at one liquor serving establishment into another liquor establishment
- Act a fool and ruin it for everyone
The businesses in the DORA are currently discussing changes to the program.
Update will be posted when that information is received.
Business does not allow alcoholic beverages inside.
Alcoholic beverages along with DORA wristbands and cups can be purchased at this business.
Business allows alcoholic beverages inside.
Boundaries: The map below outlines the boundaries of the DORA. In short, it is from the riverfront to Clark Street in downtown Middletown. There are signs posted when you reach the edges of the districts, please keep an eye out for them.