As a member of The Chamber, your organization is also eligible for benefits offered through SOCA - Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance
- Health Insurance - SOCA Benefit Plan through Anthem
- Discounted Rates on Energy - Community Energy Advisors
- Workers' Compensation Discounts - Hunter Consulting
- Identity Theft Monitoring - ID Shield
- Cybersecurity Monitoring - ID Shield for Business
- Legal Guidance/Assistance - Legal Shield
- works in accordance with your cyber insurance policy
- Retirement Services - Newport Group
- Human Resource Advice - Strategic HR
Networking and Exposure
- Special Events - Annual Dinner, Business Luncheons, Chamber Open, Steak Fry - marketing your organization to the membership!
- Sponsorship Opportunities - Promoting your business to Chamber members and attendees.
- Membership Directory - Members have the opportunity to purchase advertising for additional exposure and receive a complimentary copy.
- Leadership (CLIMB) - An eight (8) session course designed for emerging leaders to strengthen their leadership skills.
- The program has 2 phases, phase one focuses on building and strengthening leadership skills and the second phase focuses on providing opportunities to lead.
- Volunteer Opportunities - Make a difference in your community and the Chamber by participating on one of our committees such as: Golf, Membership Development, Monthly Business Luncheon, Annual Meeting, Government Relations, etc. Committees help the Chamber to tackle issues, coordinate events, and communicate to our members.
Or, contact the Chamber office at email@example.com or at (513) 422-4551.