To advise the Board of Directors on influencing elected officials and government policy makers to advance a pro-business legislation.
- Coordinated visits with Senator Portman’s office to the NTE energy plant and Miami Conservancy
- Actively participate in various pro-business legislative events:
- Legislative Day in Columbus – Dayton Chamber of Commerce
- Butler/Warren Legislative Breakfast – Butler/Warren Chambers of Commerce
- Dayton LEADeR – chambers around Dayton area
- Tri State Chamber Collaborative – all the chambers of Greater Dayton & Cincinnati area
- Member of the Warren County Municipal League
- Creating a Candidate College for prospective elected officials
- Introduce potential candidates to their role as an elected official
- Build productive/positive alliances
Candidate College - A series of sessions designed for potential candidates to help them determine if public office is for them. Participants will have ability the talk with professionals who have held office and learn from their experience.
U.S. Department of Labor - Wage & Hour Division
2017 Society Members
PAUL J. SORG SOCIETY
GEORGE M. VERITY SOCIETY
Atrium Medical Center
Deceuninck North America
First Financial Bank
Kettering Health Network
CHARLES R. HOOK SOCIETY
Cox Media Group Ohio
Flowers by Roger, Inc.
Midd Cities Partners
MidUSA Credit Union
Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
JOHN B. TYTUS SOCIETY
American Savings Bank
Baker Concrete Construction
G & J Pepsi-Cola Bottlers, Inc.
Garden Manor Care Center
Markey’s Rental & Staging
PAC Worldwide Corporation
Precision Strip, Inc.
Russ Beckner Pictures
Slam Dunk Sports Marketing
Tech Force Onsite, LLC
The Cumberland Group