CareWorksComp is Ohio’s leading Workers’ Compensation Third Party Administrator (TPA) offering comprehensive workers’ compensation analysis that maximizes our customers’ potential BWC savings. They help employers determine the best rating or discount program available, whether that is group rating, BWC deductible, 100% EM cap or any other available BWC program that can help lower your costs.
For more information on CareWorksComp Workers’ Compensation program, contact Julia Hall with CareWorksComp toll-free at 1-800-837-3200, ext. 51576 or by email to Julia.email@example.com.
Hunter Consulting Company provides comprehensive consulting and claims administration in the area of Workers’ and Unemployment Compensations. The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance Group Rating Program is one of the most utilized benefit programs offered. This benefit can add to your competitive edge in today's complex market.
Hunter Consulting has established itself as one of Ohio's premier Third Party Administrators. Hunter is the administrator for the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance's Workers' Compensation Group Rating Program.
The Group Rating program is designed to substantially reduce your company's rate and may represent significant savings for your company. The Group Rating Program is one of the fastest growing programs in the State of Ohio, offering highly competitive premium discounts while maintaining excellent claims administrative services.
For more information and a no cost, no obligation review, please contact Brandon Hunter of Hunter Consulting at 1-800-486-6652.
New Payment Transition Calendar
- Deadline to complete safety council participation requirements (attend 10 out of 12 meetings in the preceding year, or the equivalent).
- Deadline to complete Industry Specific Safety Program (ISSP) loss prevention activities and on-site consultation survey (form SH-29).
- Beginning of the 2017 policy year.
- BWC will send the 2016 Policy Year payroll true-up notice, or you can go online to complete starting on this date.
- Start of the following 2017 BWC programs:
- Drug Free Safety Program
- Deductible Program
- Individual Retrospective Rating Program
- Group Rating Programs and Group Retrospective Rating Programs
- One Claim Program
- Industry Specific Safety Program
- Transitional Work Bonus Program
- .99 EM Construction Cap
- EM Cap
- First 2017 premium installment is due.
Billion Back Rebate: You may have heard the good news…BWC is proposing to once again return over $1 billion dollars to private and public employers! If the rebate is approved at the end of the month by the BWC Board of Directors, the rebates will begin to be given in July*. Here are the highlights:
- This is a one-time rebate.
- The rebate will be 66% of 2015 policy year premium (premium paid 7/1/15 – 6/30/16).
- If an employer has an outstanding balance, the rebate will be applied to the balance first.
- An employer must be current with BWC policy requirements.
- The reason the BWC is able to give this rebates is because of successful investments…it in no way jeopardizes the care of and benefits for Ohio’s injured workers.
*(Group Retro participants will receive their rebate after the group retro refund is calculated in October). There will be more specific information to come!
2017 Society Members
PAUL J. SORG SOCIETY
GEORGE M. VERITY SOCIETY
Atrium Medical Center
Deceuninck North America
First Financial Bank
Kettering Health Network
CHARLES R. HOOK SOCIETY
Cox Media Group Ohio
Flowers by Roger, Inc.
Midd Cities Partners
MidUSA Credit Union
Robinson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
JOHN B. TYTUS SOCIETY
American Savings Bank
Baker Concrete Construction
G & J Pepsi-Cola Bottlers, Inc.
Garden Manor Care Center
Markey’s Rental & Staging
PAC Worldwide Corporation
Precision Strip, Inc.
Russ Beckner Pictures
Slam Dunk Sports Marketing
Tech Force Onsite, LLC
The Cumberland Group