CareWorksComp is Ohio’s leading Workers’ Compensation Third Party Administrator (TPA) offering comprehensive workers’ compensation analysis that maximizes our customers’ potential BWC savings. They help employers determine the best rating or discount program available, whether that is group rating, BWC deductible, 100% EM cap or any other available BWC program that can help lower your costs.
For more information on CareWorksComp Workers’ Compensation program, contact Julia Hall with CareWorksComp toll-free at 1-800-837-3200, ext. 51576 or by email to Julia.email@example.com.
Hunter Consulting Company provides comprehensive consulting and claims administration in the area of Workers’ and Unemployment Compensations. The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance Group Rating Program is one of the most utilized benefit programs offered. This benefit can add to your competitive edge in today's complex market.
Hunter Consulting has established itself as one of Ohio's premier Third Party Administrators. Hunter is the administrator for the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance's Workers' Compensation Group Rating Program.
The Group Rating program is designed to substantially reduce your company's rate and may represent significant savings for your company. The Group Rating Program is one of the fastest growing programs in the State of Ohio, offering highly competitive premium discounts while maintaining excellent claims administrative services.
For more information and a no cost, no obligation review, please contact Brandon Hunter of Hunter Consulting at 1-800-486-6652.
New Payment Transition Calendar
- Due date for your True-up report to be completed with BWC. This is a critical deadline, as the BWC has indicated that if a business does not complete the True-up timely, they may not be eligible for current, and future alternative rating and premium discount programs such as Group Rating and Group Retrospective Rating. Once more, reports must be submitted either online at (http://ow.ly/4mWUlm) or by phone at 800.644.6292.
- Due date for the DFSP action plan (DFSP-5) for a 7/1 program start date. Please note this is for advanced level only.
- “Snapshot date” that BWC uses to capture costs in claims for the 2018 experience calculation.
Future Dating of BWC Premium Payments: As of June 30, BWC began allowing for future dating of premium payments, available through their website, www.bwc.ohio.gov. You can now schedule future payments to avoid missed or late payments and for true-up reconciliation.
Please note the following:
- BWC only accepts ACH transactions for future dating
- BWC does not allow future credit card payments
- Since you select the payment date, be certain you have the correct premium installment deadlines for reference
- Payment may be blocked by your bank; be sure to confirm the transaction was authorized
- In case your bank requires it, the BWC debit blocker code is: #3311334187. It is your responsibility to provide this to your bank if necessary
If you would like to schedule multiple installment payments, you can do so through the “Accounts Receivable” screen by choosing different dates for each one. All payments must be ACH.
2018 Group Programs: Group Rating renewals have been sent out to our current clients, and Group Rating and Group Retro invitations are being sent now through the end of summer. Businesses may have eligibility for multiple programs, or dual eligibility, in which case they have or will receive both a Group Rating invitation and a Group Retro invitation. We are eager to discuss what looks best financially, and in form and function. Here’s to another tremendous year of administrating successful workers’ comp savings programs for our clients!
- What If Middletown Visioning
- Butler Co Dept of Development
- Butler Co Metro Parks
- Middletown Moving Forward
- Middletown Visitors Bureau
- Downtown Middletown Inc
- Great Miami Riverway
- Monroe CIC
- Butler County Visitors Bureau
- Warren County CVB
- Midpointe Library System
- Monroe Lending Library
- Ohio Challenge Balloon Competition
- Ohio Chamber
- US Chamber