CareWorksComp is Ohio’s leading Workers’ Compensation Third Party Administrator (TPA) offering comprehensive workers’ compensation analysis that maximizes our customers’ potential BWC savings. They help employers determine the best rating or discount program available, whether that is group rating, BWC deductible, 100% EM cap or any other available BWC program that can help lower your costs.
For more information on CareWorksComp Workers’ Compensation program, contact Julia Hall with CareWorksComp toll-free at 1-800-837-3200, ext. 51576 or by email to Julia.email@example.com.
Hunter Consulting Company provides comprehensive consulting and claims administration in the area of Workers’ and Unemployment Compensations. The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance Group Rating Program is one of the most utilized benefit programs offered. This benefit can add to your competitive edge in today's complex market.
Hunter Consulting has established itself as one of Ohio's premier Third Party Administrators. Hunter is the administrator for the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance's Workers' Compensation Group Rating Program.
The Group Rating program is designed to substantially reduce your company's rate and may represent significant savings for your company. The Group Rating Program is one of the fastest growing programs in the State of Ohio, offering highly competitive premium discounts while maintaining excellent claims administrative services.
For more information and a no cost, no obligation review, please contact Brandon Hunter of Hunter Consulting at 1-800-486-6652.
New Payment Transition Calendar
- Effective date for the change to the filing date for a workers’ comp claim from two years to one year following the date of injury.
- “Snapshot date” that BWC uses to capture costs in claims for the 2018 experience calculation.
- Group Rating enrollment deadline. Please return your enrollment documents to be filed in the 2018 program. Employers already in group rating that qualify for the 2018 rate year will be automatically renewed into next year’s program.
2018 Group Programs: Group Rating renewals have been sent out to our current clients, and most Group Rating and Group Retro invitations have been sent as well. Businesses may have eligibility for multiple programs, or dual eligibility, in which case they have or will receive both a Group Rating invitation and a Group Retro invitation. We are eager to discuss these options with you, as each year there may be a different mix of cost-saving strategies that work best for your company.
Our Philosophy Regarding Cost Containment Strategies: At this time of year as you are making workers' comp program decisions, there are factors to consider beyond fees and group savings. You also want to be absolutely confident that your TPA has a dedicated cost containment team that is focused on minimizing the financial impact of claims to reduce your premium dollars.
Here's how CareWorksComp does it:
- Continuously reviews and monitors all potential claims for handicap and settlement.
- Creates an action plan and identifies the best time frame to pursue the cost containment action in an effort to maximize the employer’s return on investment.
- Communicates with our customer on our pre and post-cost containment efforts, and the expected savings as a result.
- Provides the most comprehensive cost containment experience for our customers.
- What If Middletown Visioning
- Butler Co Dept of Development
- Butler Co Metro Parks
- Middletown Moving Forward
- Middletown Visitors Bureau
- Downtown Middletown Inc
- Great Miami Riverway
- Monroe CIC
- Butler County Visitors Bureau
- Warren County CVB
- Midpointe Library System
- Monroe Lending Library
- Ohio Challenge Balloon Competition
- Ohio Chamber
- US Chamber