Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Our hospitals include: Kettering Medical Center, Sycamore Medical Center, Fort Hamilton Hospital, Southview Medical Center, Greene Memorial Hospital, Soin Medical Center, Grandview Medical Center, and Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center.
Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery.
With 2,100 physicians and nearly 12,000 employees, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
The Kettering Health Network's mission is to improve the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve through health care and education. Kettering Health is dedicated to excellence and to providing each individual the most appropriate care in the most appropriate setting
To learn more about Kettering Health Network visit: www.ketteringhealth.org
- Kettering Health Network includes 8 hospitals located thorughout southwest Ohio
- Named Top 15 Health Systems in the nation by Truven Health Analytics
- Kettering Health Network has a state-of-the-art cancer center
- Kettering has a world-renowned brain and spine center as well as high quality maternity, orthopedic, and cardiac care
- As a faith-based organization Kettering Health Network is dedicated to treating the whole patient: mind, body and spirit
Visit Kettering Health Network's webiste to find a facility near you: http://www.ketteringhealth.org/locations/hospitals.cfm