Executing eCommerce StrategiesName: Executing eCommerce StrategiesDate: August 28, 2020Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDTWebsite: https://miamioh.edu/regionals/sbdc/Event Description:
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs to create a strong digital presence, it is important for small business owners to learn the necessary steps to implement a successful eCommerce strategy.
During this virtual event, participants will receive an eCommerce checklist for beginners that will aid in:
· Capturing first page rankings on Google.
· Creating effective landing pages that convert into requests for quotes and sales.
· Targeting customers with Google Ads and Google Shopping.
· Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon and Alibaba.
Speaker Curt Anderson founded an eCommerce company in 1995 that was ranked on the "Internet Retailer Magazine" Top 1000 eCommerce Companies three times. He will share his step-by-step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics.
Co-sponsor(s): Ohio SBDC at Miami Regionals Commerce Department
- Butler Co Dept of Development
- MetroParks of Butler County
- Middletown Moving Forward
- Middletown Visitors Bureau
- Downtown Middletown Inc
- Great Miami Riverway
- Monroe CIC
- Butler County Visitors Bureau
- Warren County CVB
- Midpointe Library System
- Monroe Lending Library
- Ohio Challenge Balloon Competition
- Ohio Chamber
- US Chamber